Thursday 9 December 2010

Piers Xmas Fantasy

Last night Piers Atkinson launched his AW11 pre-collection for the Machine-A xmas windows!

here's what it looked like....

this girl is a sexbomb - i want one for my house please!


lovely, handsome and dashing Piers on right with Stavros owner of Machine-A and one of my favourite people in the world (also lovely, handsome and dashing)

I am actually quite a fan of Piers and own several pieces by him now (after the windows last night i need to order more) here's my choice of headgear for the evening...
I hope to be a loyal customer for many years to come!

Also you can win a Piers hat on vogue.com!





windows made by Planarama!



MACHINE-A presents Piers Atkinson from Ashley Smith on Vimeo.

Film by James Barnett and Poppy French starrin Aaron Frew x x x


4 comments:

  1. Ummm Stavros is hot! I would!!

    xx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete
  2. will be sure to go there when im next in london....love your hat!

    yessiricanboogie-greggy.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, love you head piece. I see you like Piers Atkinson. I remember seeing you iun Oyster magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a really great style and you are so talented :)

    http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete