Sunday 21 February 2010

inspirational week part 3

Fashion week yesterday

Was so gutted to miss Nasir Mazhar, but looks like as usual he did not dissapoint! The man is a genius! This is my personal favourite! 
Went to presentation stall of one of my favourite brands KTZ. I love these guys! I own so much stuff of theirs and buy from them every season. They have such a cult following here in London and am sure they will only get bigger....

I got my eye on these AMAZING wedges! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Also will definitely be trying this dress on for size! 
J Maskrey ended the day with a beautiful sparkly show, and all millinery done by the lovely Piers Atkinson...



The wonderful Pandemonia with her dog snowy

Amazing knitwear by Yang Du! I want one!! 


Also clearly i will be purchasing this Angel Jackson gun holster belt. Perfect to hold blackberry! Genius!

Lovely to see Little Shilpa presentation, am quite a fan!

Probably the most inspirational part of the day....Johnny and his House of Blue Eyes. Johnny staged a revolution and love show....Fantastic butterfly make up by ALex Box, happy hippy love-in......I walked away smiling and feeling the love!

Later Johnny and his angels of light staged a rainbow revolution march through soho dedicated to Lee McQueen....

I think Johnny is an absolute diamond, genius, and his love revolution is just what we need!





2 comments:

  1. The photos are so cool, it is all very different from the usual things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, totally amazing... a lot of fashion week has been samesame, but i've been waiting for something to knock me outta this world.... and all this did, awesome!

    xo
    bravegrrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete